1. It becomes all you talk about.
2. You spend all of your time watching this hypothetical show.
3. You’re following 3 or more spoiler accounts on various social media.
4. You’ve memorized entire scenes of dialogue.
5. You get aggravated-not mildly upset-when people either make fun of this hypothetical show or your favorite couple on this show.
6. You can feel physical pain when your fave couple breaks up.
7. You feel like there’s no greater joy when something bad happens to your least favorite character.
8. You’d have a heart attack if this show was taken off of Netflix.
9. If this show was cancelled, you’d fall into a lifetime depression and wouldn’t be able to move on.
10. Not only can you not survive the week-long gap between every episode, but you can’t survive hiatuses between seasons.
So, I’ve gotta know-how many of you have experienced these symptoms? Be brave enough to comment, guys! I’ll tell you firsthand even I’ve experienced some of these symptoms with Twisted.
And even if you guys don’t comment…I have a feeling you’ve all experienced these. So the real question is…who will be brave enough to comment? I mean, with my Twisted admission, I feel you all should.
Just a cute picture of Maddie Hasson and Avan Jogia. (FYI-I totally believe their characters, Jo and Danny, would make THE most adorable couple)